Saturday, February 10, 2007

My First Post

Okay, so this is my first post on my blog. I had a blog while i was in highschool and i suppose it is still somewhere out there in cyberspace with all of my highschool girl thoughts out in the open for all of the world wide web to view, but this is my first blog having entered what i consider (for now) the "real world." i very much realize that i am 19 years old and have yet to experience the "real world" due to the fact that i still enjoy several things:

1) the luxury of living at home (yes, i have been informed that living at home-rent free-is a luxury - who knew?)
2) having a car that i pay nothing on (including gas)
3) i don't have a job (at my parent's request)
4) i don't pay for my cell phone
5) okay, so i don't pay any bills . . . at all . . .
6) i have never gone "without"

its true. i am a spoiled 19 year old girl.
i went to a private catholic highschool which gave me a grand education in acedemia. it did not, however, provide me with the social knowledge i would know in order to survive my freshmen year of living away from home. but - there was no stopping me. sooo, i moved into the dorms and proceeded to be drunk my first semester of college. no, not drunk sometimes - i was a party girl. the definition of a Catholic School Girl gone bad. yes. so, in order to escape this wreckless lifestyle i have moved home and spend my saturday nights doing something i miss from my highschool days - absolutely nothing. its really a treasure.

tonight was a perfect example:

ate dinner with the parents
took a shower
cleaned / did some laundry
watched tv
hung out with TH :)

i am now sitting comfortably in bed with my laptop thinking about how tomorrow all i have to do is go shopping for new clothes & shoes with my mom. what a difficult life i lead.

alright, well, out of fear of boring the few readers i have (well, i probably only have 2 - TH and MH - as soon as MH is informed that i even have a blog) i will wrap this up.

No worries, i'll be back tomorrow. This is an excellent way to pass valuable studying time :)


<333

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm glad you have a blog. Christine...you live SUCH a hard life. Haha. ;-) I'm glad we hung out, I heart you! Have fun shopping.

Pixel said...

I'm glad you enjoy your life! :-) I'm the opposite. I'm so much happier at school. Next time I'm at home lets all three hang out!